THE HIT LIST: Camping Party Pyramid
This week’s hit list was created for all the happy hikers out there looking for fresh, colorful product this summer. We put together a list of our favorite pieces to create the ultimate camping party pyramid!
1. Feel like cozying up to your love by the fire? Lay down an ALITE DESIGNS’ COLORFUL MEADOW MAT. Lightweight, durable and waterproof, this is the perfect fireside picnic blanket. – Available at Alite Designs
2. Speaking of picnics, packing for a weekend of meals in the great outdoors can be rough. Do you need spoons for homemade oatmeal or forks for pasta salad? We recommend SNOW PEAK’S TITANIUM SPORKS, which come in VIBRANT ANODIZED COLORS. – Available at Snow Peak
3. Any avid explorer knows that less is more, which is why we love SIERRA DESIGNS’ FLASH 2UL freestanding backpacking tent. This tent is a PACKABLE SHELTER with fundamental features, such as high ceilings, gear closets and large doors. – Available at Sierra Designs
4. If your feet could smile they’d be grinning ear-to-ear in KEEN’S UNEEK SANDALS. Thanks to innovative two-cord construction, these sandals are comfy and supportive. The UNEEK sandal comes in UNIQUE NEW COLORS and has a rubber outsole for traction while wandering in the wilderness. – Available in men’s and women’s sizes at KEEN
5. It may be summer, but chilly nights are not uncommon while backpacking in the mountains or camping by the beach. PATAGONIA’S SYNCHILLA PULLOVER comes in “radient magenta,” “pop dot” and for those that favor VINTAGE-INSPIRED PRINTS, “Guatemalan Tango.” The pullover is made of recycled fleece and is the ideal warm layer to pack for a camping retreat. –Available in men’s and women’s sizes at Patagonia