Moms are just like us, and not just because you share the same cute nose and weirdly shaped feet. We get our adventurous spirit from somewhere, right? So to celebrate our spunky moms, we suggest giving her the gift of practical and stylish gear for Mother’s Day this year. Forget Hallmark cards and cut flowers. Below are six RANGE-approved pieces for your mom that just may end up in our closets, too.
1. The SALT. Taft sunglasses are the new classics everyone wants, even mom. The highest quality materials and vintage, yet modern styles make these a go-to pair for every season.
2. Made of smooth bonded fleece, the Aether Crosstown jacket’s asymmetrical cut keeps things interesting, while the relaxed silhouette makes it a go-to jacket for both outdoor adventures and hanging around town.
3. Whether it’s a family reunion or an epic hike, getting the perfect picture is a must. Sony’s RX100 IV camera does just that while still being small enough to tuck away and be on your way.
4. All wellies are not created equal, but these W Midsund 2 boots boast style, comfort and superior weather protection. Plus, they’re made by Helly Hansen, so you know they’re going to last forever.
5. If your mom is a #modernoutdoorswoman who yearns for classic movie star style, these Hestra Camille driving gloves are the perfect gift. They have a feminine twist with buttery soft leather in an eye-catching poppy pink.
6. We love us some Filson and mom will, too. This rugged twill Bucket Tote is shaped to last season after season and is elevated to classy status with bridle leather edging.
Images courtesy of SALT. Optics, Aether, Sony, Helly Hansen, Hestra and Filson.
Arya Roerig is a writer living and working in Denver. She enjoys houseplants, running and all that fresh mountain air.